Doody Strike: Poachers vs. Poo
For Windows XP, Windows Vista, & Windows 7
The official website for the Doody Strike brand of video games!
(Screenshots are from the highly rated mobile version of the game, which is no longer available – sorry)
In this hilarious indie developed action game, you’re a baby elephant in a jetpack who uses poo as a weapon to save mama elephant from the poachers who captured her. Your weapon of choice, poo, changes based on what you eat. Your poop can be fully automatic or semi-auto, as well as changing consistency, range, size, and damage.
I’ve included massive amounts of realism in this game, so be sure to experiment. For instance, you may want to try firing poo of different consistencies at the helicopter rotors to see what happens. As you can imagine, eating the watermelon and firing diarrhea at the rotors doesn’t do anything, and a normal dump gets blows by them, but see what happens when you drop a hard constipated poo on them after eating a couple of cheeses in a row – BAM!
Did you know that you can also fizzle out an RPG or a bomb fuse with diarrhea? Did you know you can re-light a bomb or set a tree on fire with a flaming poo after eating a hot pepper? There are also switches that only respond to the weight of a heavy poop. Play around. Eat the different foods, and see what you can doo. In fact, it’s your doody to do so. I’ve put countless hours into making this the funniest and best jetpack game ever, so go take a dump on a parachute or in a cannon, enjoy your BM, and enjoy the game.
- Over 100 rooms of game play!
- Very challenging!
- Highly addictive!
- Realistic poo behavior!
Warning! This game contains pooping humor & MASSIVE amounts of poo.
TOURNAMENT COMING: Practice now!
When we reach 500 players, we’re going to announce the details for our first ever tournament! Here’s what we know:
- We will have cash prizes! A portion of all of our sales will go towards prizes.
- You will get a new version of the game! The tournament will be played on a brand new, unreleased version of the game. Enemies will be moved, powerups will be moved, things will change!!!
- We will release the tournament version on a weekend, so more people can get involved.
- We may have prizes, just for getting involved in the tournament (but not winning the game).
- We need players! Spread the word & let’s get this tournament going!
Not what you’re looking for? Interested in Doody Strike: Poachers vs Poo for Mac OSX?